Monday, August 6, 2012

Long time no chat

As always its been far to long. Alots happened, as it does as time goes by.
We now have a new member in the family, young master William- now 4 months old, how time flys. Cooper is doing great, Autism cant hold that little boy down :-)
Ive recently discovered Pinterest- soooo addicitve, have had to drag myself away just to post here. And of course theres always the iphone/ipad and its infinant amount of Apps, again very addicitve. Ive just learnt that Blogger has an app for the iphone, which will make keeping up with my blog so much more easier- or so i hope :-)
Weve recently just moved, and i now have my own 'space inside, in a study like area. Im getting right back into my crafting. Funnily enough i havent done a whle lot of scrapping, but lots of beyond the page stuff. I LOVE kaisercraft- my fave brand. And they have a great range of off the page stuff- im hopelessly addicted. Ive been putting some stuff together using their fabulous stuff, and have even recently sold a few things to some friends.
That was when i was hit with my brain wave. I created a facebook page- cause everyone is on facebook of course, and have started a little business of sorts, if you can call 'crafting in your spare time and hoping someone likes it enough to say ill have one of those' a business.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ChrissisCustomMadeCrafts

Id love it if you came on by, had a looksie, and if your on facebook, like and share my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment