Friday, August 22, 2014

Picture perfect


So I'm a little bit in love with this layout. Considering it is nothing like I was first going for, which is a good thing in the end.  
As I was doing this layout, I wasn't happy with how it was going. And I sort of lost the feel for it. But then I found this gorgeous piece of studio calico vellum and it came together really well. I was in love.
I didn't want to use the whole piece of vellum on the layout because I loved it so much and didn't want to use it up lol. But it was just perfect for this picture. And layered on top of the green, it was perfect.
I put this together using the August Scrappery Kit. With a little help from my silhouette cameo- my best friend.
Thanks for looking, and happy scrapping.

Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment