Monday, August 4, 2014

Scrapping again

So once the kiddies are in bed, I could get back to my desk again. I've had this picture from my mums birthday las week that I have wanted to scrap.
Now I have always been a 5x7 and recently a 4x6 pic scrapper. Only ever scrapped those 2 sizes. EVER.
So I was interested to see how it would turn out with a smaller pic. For this layout I used a 3x4 pic, and you know what? I loved it. I don't think the photo got lost in the page, it still looks just as good as it would in 4x6 lol.
So I started with my background. I saw a technique I have wanted to try in a you tube video. It's an awesome technique. I love my mist sprays and was excited to find a new way to use them lol. You put the ink on some scrap plastic then smear it on the paper. Turned out really good.

Then I added my phot and embellies and fiddle. I like this layout a lot. I stuck with black red and white and a little grey, I loved the black background in the photo and didn't want to take away from that lol.


So what do you think? :)

Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment