Monday, September 29, 2014

Project life wedding guest book.

So my sisters wedding was last weekend, and as you may remember, I was in charge of the gueat book which we had decided to do project life style. 

Well this past week I have been working on her gueat book.
It has come together really well, and I'm really happy about it.

My sister had a photo backdrop and props set up. We got some
Really good pics out of it. I had a brain wave to use the photo booth pics as part of her guest book. They were, after all pics of her guests and great memories at that. 

Once I decided to put the guests pics in the guest book along side their messages to the bride and groom, it all
Came together really quickly. 
I am in love with it, and wish I had discovered project life when I got married lol.

Her colours were gold and black, which was a great colour palette to work with :)




Thanks for looking and happy scrapping 
Chrissi xxx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment