Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Babies babies and more babies :)

It seems everyone is either pregnant or just had a baby. Must be somethin in the water. 
Personally, 2 close friends just popped out little ones within days of one another- one boy one girl :) so I have been making baby cards- and loving it I might add lol.
This one went down with an adorable little out fit for miss Charlotte. I have boys so I don't get to use much pink, so I loved making this.
This one was more in my comfort zone- for little master Lucas :)
This one included an adorable set of overalls lol and some advice about being in a house of boys from personal experience - "there will be mud, there will be blood and there will be mischief. Go with the flow and learn to laugh it off lol."

And my fave to finish it off. Another friend is expecting, so I made this clean and simple baby bump card- I just love it :)

Happy scrapping
Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment