Monday, June 8, 2015

Scrap the boys June challenge

I love challenges. It's great for inspiration,
Gets the mojo flowing.
Thai months challenge from the scrap the boys blog was a sketch challenge.
This is the sketch.
This is my take on the sketch...
Scrap the boys is always one of my favourite challenge blogs. With 2 boys, a man child husband, and 2 nephews- I'm never short of photos to suit any challenge. This one happens to be my youngest nephew Jax on his first birthday. 
Happy scrapping
xxx


5 comments:

  1. Super cute pics and great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect matching background for your photos ! I like it !! Thanks for joining us STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch and such fun photos! Thanks for playing along with us at STB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work, love the splashes of blue. Thank you for playing along with STB.

    ReplyDelete