Monday, January 11, 2016

2016 project life

So I'm an currently up to date with my 2016 project life!! Hahahaha 
Seeing as it is only week 2, that's not too bad hahaha.
My first 2 spreads were Pocket Pages, but last night I added a 12x12 layout to compliment my second spread. 

I did a spread of my boys at the park. But I loved this picture so much I wanted to give it its own spread. 

I often do that in my PL album. I do my pocket page spread and then I 12x12 scrap my favourite photo. 

This is my favourite photo of my son on the swing. I absolutely love his fave in this photo. He loves to swing so much and always wants to go higher- which makes me very nervous. But the look of outlaw joy on his face was something I wanted to document.

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping
Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment