Sunday, March 20, 2016

Xoxo

So I was going through the photos on my hard drive the other day and found a photo from my sisters wedding that I just HAD to scrap. I loved the photo and could picture using this xoxo cut file behind it. 

My sisters wedding colours were black and gold, do I decided to keep it simple using those colours. 
I started with putting some vellum and gold glitter paper behind the xoxo. The only thing I would do different is I would put gold glitter behind the bottom xo instead of the one above it. But it's down now, so leaving it as it is.
Once the cut file was down I mounted my photo on some foam to pop it up and then added some more gold with some gold color shine.
Then I used a rub on saying forever and ever, made a banner and a small cluster and used that as my title- I just realised I forgot to add the tiny finishing touches of bling lol.
Like unsaid, just keeping it simple to focus on the photo and the gold on the cut file.
Thanks for looking
And happy scrapping
Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment