Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Scrap the boys April Challenge-and process video to go with.

So todays post is my entry for the April 2016 Scrap the Boys Challenge. The challenge this month was 'My dad my hero'.
I decided to use a photo of my husband and son, fast asleep. Identical in every way.
This is my layout.
and i even have a process video to go with it.

Would love you to chec out my proces video- like and subscribe to my channel for more videos.
Thanks for looking and happy scrapping
Chrissi xxx

5 comments:

  1. Great memory keepsake! Love your star background. Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that starry background! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that starry background! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your process Chrissi! Loved watching the video. Great result of the layout and what a cute photo.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Chrissi - love those stars! Thanks for joining us this month at STB

    ReplyDelete