Thursday, June 30, 2016

Just so me!

It's been a while since I posted a layout on here. I've been so focused on my YouTube channel, the poor blog got left out lol.
But I'm back today with a new layout, this time for the June Kaisercraft challenge. Yes cutting it close I know!!! This months challenge was a mood board.


And I was inspired by the picture down the bottom and the lovely watercolour green.
So I decided to scrap this photo of me- something I don't do often at all. It's a lovely photo from one of my art journal aftermath. Lol
And this mood board made me think of that photo, and my art journal. So I thought this was the perfect photo to use for the mood board. And I knew I wanted to do a green wash for the backround, and I also merged that into a little bit of of yellow to blend. I used my mists and sprayed them into packaging.
And this is what I came up with. 
I really like how this turned out.
Thanks for looking and 
Happy scrapping
Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment