Friday, March 30, 2018

March Kaisercraft Blog Challenge

So this months challenge on the Kiasercraft Blog was purple. Using last years Pantone colour of the year.
As always, we must use 80% kaisercraft products. I decided to make an art journal page for this months challenge. So i grabbed my fave Kaisercraft stamps, and somr eggplant kaiser paint and my dylusions journal, and went to it.
I started with my paint and painted on a background, then using a stencil and a wet one, i took off some of the colour to give me a layered background. Then i went at it with my stamps. The kaisercraft backround stamps are some of my fave to ass texture to my pages. Then i added some white paint through a kaisercraft stencil for some contrast. To finish off my page i added a figure from a magazine and used some heavy body white paint, to paint on my title.
In the end, an art journal page i just love. Happy Scrappying, (and arting) Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment